NoonShadow

An expat's commentary on current events in national security, foreign affairs, the media, culture, technology and assorted trivia.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

_______________________________________

Blue Helmets and Purple Helmets, v. 6

Another installment in our occasional series documenting the exploits of our Nobel-Peace-Prize-winning UN peacekeepers


Last year, the BBC profiled Bangladesh's contributions to the Nobel-Peace-Prize-winning UN peacekeeping forces.

If the BBC knew then what we all know now, they may have chosen a less unintentionally hilarious headline:

The cream of UN peacekeepers



6 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger banner ads said...

There is alot of Blogs, I never guessed I'd find some usefull information.

Thanks.
I'll be back later to see if anymore good updates are available.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Car Insurance uk said...

Wow I have been searching all day and finaly some information I can use. Thanks

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Car Insurance said...

Hey nice blog.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger cheap car insurance said...

I love blogging! DO you?

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger 性爱 said...

I am totally nude come see me. Take a bit for all pics and movies to load.

Why do I do this I like to make men blow their jiz in their pants.

Visit me.性爱

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger born2shine said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
Oh please, check for the blog site with my cash advance company!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home